Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Nail Art Challenge: Day 2 Autumn Leaves

This one was so tough! I thought I had a stamp that had maple leaves, but I guess I just have the almond shaped ones from BM-19. I tried to make the leaves stamp change colors but I guess I'm not that advanced at stamping yet. I painted on OPIs Bling Dynasty (über pretty gold) and then in a bottle cap mixed neon orange and Bling Dynasty/green and Bling Dynasty) to make the gold turn colors a bit but stay the same kinda shimmery metallic. I lightly with a dry brush tapped random spots on the nail with my orange and green mixtures to give it an antiquey, messy feel.

Then stamped on the leaves in an old Sinful Colors black that's gone thick.

::phew!:: a lot of retries, and finally Day 2 is over!

1 comment:

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete