Monday, October 24, 2011

Can we talk about Snooki's nails?

Snooki posted these nails on Twitter today. 

I'm all about weird crazy nails, and I'm not against duck feet tips... but why are these nails so bumpy?? The shape is way off, I can't imagine that she went to a salon and paid to have them do this. Here's an outlined version so you can see exactly what I'm talking about: 


I've seen her nails shaped and filed neatly and uniform before but I just can't imagine that she walked happily out of the salon- she either was drunk when she got her nails done or maybe she did them herself, but I highly doubt it. ><

12 comments:

  1. omg these are GROSS! Absolutely horrifying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been noticing that her nails are pretty terrible lately. I personally hate the duck bill shape, it's so unnatural! When I see her nails I think it gives the world a negative view of "nail art"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i like the duck feet nails, but you really have to shape them nicely to look DECENT. this is poor technique, and the gaudy nail art could have worked, had the nails been filed correctly... sucks, bc she prolly spend $60-100 on it. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's awful! I can't understand why someone would voluntarily get their nails done so poorly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I guess so. Well you should show us properly done duck null nails and maybe I'll learn to appreciate their look. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. yikes that's a lotta ick going on, not a fan...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like a complete disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bleh, I think I am going to throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm glad you guys agree with me and i wasnt being out of line. my bf actually asked me if snooki was going to be mad aboutt this post lol. and yes my goal is to post GOOD duck feet nails as soon as I can find a good deal on 100+ tips thats <$10

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like duck tips at all. I think those nails are going to give me nightmares! lol.

    ReplyDelete