Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 Day Nail Challenge - Day 13 - Animal Print - Fish Scales

 I attempted to try something new for "Animal Print"  day because I love animal prints, and I've done it all. Zebra, leopard, cheetah, giraffe, tiger, and snakeskin from the "Metallic" day challenge. So this time (inspired my a mermaid/siren chalkboard drawing at starbucks) I wanted to attempt FISH SCALES. I used the same technique from the snakeskin nails: I tighty held a piece of lace on my nail and sponged on the top color. I used Nicole by OPI "Repect the World" for the French, and NYC "Big Money Frost" and a silver striper to sponge over the lace. Sometimes it looks like fish scales, sometimes it just looks frosty and unkempt. But I wanted to try something new as it is a challenge. Maybe someone else can do it better! I'd like to see another attempt at fish scale nail art. Lemme know if you see some!

No comments:

Post a Comment