Wednesday, October 19, 2011
30 Day Nail Challenge - Day 25 - Inspired by a Pattern - Burberry
My process is as follows:
1. 1 coat Apricot Beige by Caroina
2. Using the brush in the bottle, made thick "T" shapes on each nail.
3. 1 coat top coat. Let dry.
4. Using red striper brush, add the 4 red stripes, intersecting at the center of the beige square.
5. 1 coat top coat. Let dry.
6.. Using a custom striper brush, paint on one direction of the navy lines on each nail.
7. 1 coat top coat, and let dry.
8. Paint on the last 3 navy lines perpendicular to the first set, intersecting at the intersection of the white cross shape.
9. Then top coat to smooth.
Came out pretty smooth, huh? Coulda been a bumpy mess. :)