Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

Had to do a nail design to celebrate one of my best friends Jessica's baby shower this Sunday! There's a baby carriage on my pointer that came out kinda blurry, a rattle with a bow on my middle, a baby onesie on my ring, and a footprint on my pinky! And of course a big It's a BOY on my thumb! I used a combo of the following colors: Wet N Wilds "NERDS need love 2", Sally Hansens "Blue Calypso", NYC "Skin Tight Denim", China Glaze "For Audrey", and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White". You can also see my post it of colors I mixed ;).
I had to take a break from working on her baby blanket to do nails, of course.
Wish I could paint her nails but she's opted against nail polish until after he's born. She's one of my closest friends and I can't wait to meet her fist son soon. So happy for you, Jessica and congrats!

1 comment: