Monday, May 23, 2011

Checkers and Marker Henna



I painted my nails this dark purple color that doesn't have a name, and was inspired to draw a henna design on my hands and arms (get this) inspired by my henna-inspired nails lol!!

I think it came out alright (my marker henna), I hopefully want to get into doing actual mehndi on my friends' hands as soon as this summer. I'm just getting my practice on!

I painted on light purple checkers on my ring finger (to cover up a chip of the dark purple that had fallen off). It came out alright, considering it's hard to paint on perfect squares as you all know. Especially hard since my hands were shaky due to a severe coffee buzz from earlier. Well lemme know what you think!



1 comment:

  1. I love the checker! your henna design is so intricate wish you lived close, I'd let you practice on me! haha!

    ReplyDelete