Tuesday, October 11, 2011

30 Day Nail Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter

I didn't do this for my nail art challenge, I did this because I haven't painted my right hand this whole challenge and I wanted to do something crazy for that hand because it was naked these past two weeks. I then decided that it would be perfect for a glitter post because it is so sparkly and glittery...

I used LA Colors Allure, a pink-orange shimmery neon for the tips, and a black and purple striper to make the wispy lines, then I dumped some Sally Hansen glitter topcoat in Strobe Light and used my striper brush to paint lines on top of the purple and black. then glued on glitter dots randomly, flatback pearls, silver holo Playboy heads, and square and circle rhinestones in different sides. then like 6 coats of top coat.....

I like it, but to paint my other nails and remove with cotton balls, I have to wear gloves .

Glitter!

1 comment:

  1. I dunno why but I just looove when your nails are crusted in jewels!

    ReplyDelete