Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 Day Nail Challenge - Day 20 - Water Marbled

Ahhhh the dreaded water marble. When I saw this was on the challenge list, I knew I wouldn't be marbling my long acrylics! I can't imagine cleaning under the nails, even with the protective tape, I make a huge mess. Luckily, my good friend Audrey volunteered. I painted a single coat of white to make the colors pop and into the water I dropped red, yellow, and green (of course) for a swirly marbled Rasta design. We did the thumb soooo many times, I can't tell you how many times we messed it up before, during or after dipping.

2 comments:

  1. It can be a pain (I rarely even try anymore) but at least your end result looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great though. Nice color selection!

    ReplyDelete