Monday, April 11, 2011

Finding Nemo - Disney Series #8

OMG only one more week of Disney nails and I'm off to Disneyland! I just want everyone to know that I am super sick of doing this but I will finish what I started and see this out to the end. I don't know who the ring finger or the pinky are, but the thumb is Nemo ( you can't see, but he has a bigger fin on the other side of the nail), the pointer is that little squid guy, and the middle is Dory. I couldn't fit her yellow parts on the nail, but you can still kinda tell it is her. I tried to keep my nails long so that I would have room to paint my characters, but I couldn't handle it anymore so I filed them down. Also, thank you guys for reading up on my disney posts! It's been a lot of fun and I'm excited for it to be over with! A few more to come! Ciao--!

2 comments:

  1. dori is so cute! love these manis! if you're running out of ideas, how about pirates of the Caribbean :D

    ReplyDelete