Friday, April 1, 2011

Under the Sea! - Disney Series #4


Does anyone else think it's weird that Flounder has a nose even though he's a fish?


This post is for Annelise- you can check out her nail art blog NoNakedNails.


She's really not the only one who loves the Little Mermaid though. I think I had only one pinata in my life (that I can remember) and it was shaped like Flounder.


As you can see, Ursula is kinda crazy looking. It's too bad because I love love love Ursula and I painted her on really crappy. I tried my best, but it just came out looking really awkward. I show my loyalty to her by giving her tentacles an extra nail to show off. Ariel's lipstick is smeared and she looks a bit like a vampire, but hey, that's in right now. If you can't tell- that's Prince Eric on the pinky there.


Well, I hope you guys are enjoying my Disney nail journey. And of course, I am still taking requests! Enjoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment