Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Nails (semi-fail)



I smeared the Union Jack when applying top coat.


But here's the best I could do for the Royal Wedding.


And for the record, I don't like Kate Middleton, or as some call her "Watie Katie".


Prince William is not even wearing, OR EXCHANGING a wedding band tomorrow. I think he's just being pressured to get married and she's just at the right place at the right time. Just like Princess Di.... I liked her though.


Oooohhh, hope I didn't offend anyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great mani. I don't see where the fail part comes in though.
    That wedding is ridiculous. My cousin told me that just for security alone is $3.3 Billion. They are doing it for publicity.
    Sorry for rambling. I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete