Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Go-To Pink


I AM SO SICK OF DISNEY I can't believe I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow! I had to switch it up and end my Disney series so I could be excited about Disneyland and not tired and frustrated!


I chose to do a hot pink to contrast my platinum blonde hair that I worked on all weekend. I used this weird pink-orange neon that my girl Julia gave me-which color number rubbed off, and topped it with my GO -TO pink shimmer which is Sally Hansen's HD in LCD. I've said it before and I've said it again, it is such a pretty color in the sun, you can see a tiny bit of blue micro-shimmer. Then decorated it with teeny tiny leopard spots that I did using a nail pen. :) Maybe I will post a non-nail related picture from Disneyland. <3

1 comment:

  1. Yes I hope you do post pictures in Disneyland!
    -Cute mani, the pic is so cute. I also like the cheetah print going down your nail.

    Hope you have fun at Disneyland tomorrow (:

    ReplyDelete